- Employees are practising proper hygiene (frequently washing hands with soap and water, and using hand sanitizer) to reduce the risk of infection.
- We’ve made hand sanitizer available at all customer contact areas, masks are also available.
- Employees have been instructed to practice social distancing (2m or 6ft) at the dealership and in their personal lives whenever possible.
- We’ve increased our cleanliness and disinfecting in and around the dealership, with focus on high-traffic and high-touch areas.
- Any employee who is sick has been directed to stay home and any employee who appears to be sick will be sent home immediately.
- We are now implementing a “Sign In” book, if visiting the dealership you must sign in to help with contact tracing.
- Masks are now mandatory inside our store.
Our Sales Department is open Monday to Friday 8:30am – 6:00pm and Saturday 9:00am – 5:00pm. To communicate with our Sales Team or make an appointment please call us or email us.
At-home test drives are available for anyone not wanting to visit the store in person. The interiors and exteriors of all vehicles are being santized regularly, and before and after every contact, with special attention to high-touch areas.
Parts, Service, and Auto Body
Our Parts and Service Departments will be open Monday to Friday 7:30am – 5:30pm and Saturdays 9:00am – 1:00pm.
Our Auto Body Department will be open Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm.
To communicate with any of our Parts, Service, or Auto Body Departments or to book an appointment please call 306-764-6437 or email the appropriate department at Parts, Service, or Auto Body.
If you wish, Contactless Service Drop-off is available for anyone not wanting to visit the store in person.
- When you arrive for your scheduled appointment park your vehicle outside our Service Department.
- Place your keys in our after hours drop box and fill out the envelope with your information.
- The vehicle will be sanitized by our detail team before and after your service has been completed. Our employees are also wearing gloves and utilizing protective coverings when moving or working inside customer vehicles.
- Once your service is completed one of our Service Advisors will contact you via your prefered contact method (call, text, or email) to arrange vehicle pick-up and payment. Credit Card payment is preferred as a contactless payment option.
For More on our response to the COVID-19 virus and how we are keeping you and our staff safe please call us.